Hi Everyone,
I set this blog up as a place where we could keep up with each other since we may or may not see each other as often as we used to. It may work out great or it may not. I hope it works.
Feel free to post about anything at all that's going on in your lives. It's a great place to share pictures and discuss things as well.
I will set this up so only the family has access to post anything.
Let me know what you think of the layout as well, or if anything should be added. I have put a list of book recommendations on the left just for a test. We can add more lists or remove them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey guys - I think this sounds like a great thing to do! Thanks Bryan for setting this up!
I don't really have much to report - hah! My life is a little boring, but I have weekends off this month so that is some very exciting news. I have started to look for apartments in California, man they are expensive, but all I need is a little studio since it's just me.
I have also started to look for plane tickets to Amy and Carl's wedding...I think we are gonna have to fly into Houston and drive. I am really excited to come, can't wait to see you all there. ~Erin
I've never blogged before, so i'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I like the idea for sure.
In response to Erin's ticket comment...I downloaded ding form southwest airline's website and wil be looking for flights from STl. I know they also fly from Philly and Louisville...you guys should check it out. They give really cheap tickets if you are willing to book your trip in the next couple of hours...it changes daily and doesn't include every city every day.
Sara and I are doing fine. Nothing new going on, just working a lot and trying to fill the bare walls of our house.
See ya!
this is definitely an awesome idea, so thanks for coming up with it and including everyone.
there doesn't seem to be anything new in philly right now. okay, that's a lie... kevin is up for a promotion to assistant manager with his company (we'll keep you posted), i graduated with my master's in december and started full-time work with my university last week, and our cats pulled our dining room curtains out of the wall on wednesday, so lots of new things to adjust to.
:)
Post a Comment