Tuesday, February 19, 2008
TAXES!
I must admit.... when it comes to doing things with numbers, I am probably one of the most clueless people on the planet. I manage to screw up numerical things all the time and I don't like it. The other thing that I don't like is spending money on things that are dumb... and paying a lot to get your taxes done is VERY dumb... which is why, for the first time ever, I decided to use TurboTax (with initial trepidation) for my '07 taxes. Not only was it easier than I was expecting, but now I'm getting a SWEET federal refund! TurboTax is a genius. It is cheap. It is my new boyfriend. Don't tell Kevin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Damn the man. I always think of that line when I think about the government and taxes, especially when you owe the man. In a way I work indirectly for the man, so does that make me the man? Damn. =) Anyway, we've used turbo tax the past three years and it is great, although we owe this year.
Post a Comment