So it's really disappointing when I am trying to procrastinate from finals only to find no new posts. Y'all should work on that...I could use some distractions. :)
Can't wait to see everyone in ~12 days! Let the countdown begin!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so bummed that I won't be able to make it to the wedding. Not only will I miss all the fun, but I would have liked to travel to Texas, since I've never been. I am in 2 weddings in St. Louis the 2 weekends after Amy + Carl's, so there is no way I could afford 3 out-of-town weddings right in a row. :(
BUT - I know Kevin is going and he is SOOOO pumped. Hope you all have a wonderful time, and I hope to hear stories and see tons of pics!
Ruthie and I are excited as well. The date is coming up fast for us, and I can imagine how quickly it is for Amy and the rest of the wedding party.
Good luck on finals!!!
Yeah, I'm finding it hard to believe that my sister will be married in about a week...crazy!
You will definitely be missed, Sarah! But we competely understand, and we'll be sure to take plenty of pics.
Thanks for the good luck wishes, Bryan! Two down, two more to go, and then it's time to pack and move (both Megan & Terri and me). It's definitely a busy time of the year in my family...
Post a Comment